Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A nuisance caller got through TruCall

Moron Watch brought next idea :
Horizon Mobility apparently

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/01134196912

Often just entering the number in Google will produce information about the
caller.

In this case your number was presumably passed on by anyone who's sold
you similar products, or whose products you've enquired about in the past.

Strange they should have my name, because I have no such issues. My now
deceased partner was though quite severally disabled. As the equipment
supplied to her still had some while to run on the included maintenance
contracts, I transfered that to my name.

So either Stannah or the mobility scooter company, have sold my details
on to a third party and without my permission. Hmmm..