Dipu

Default Temp kitchen sink ( putting new granite countertop )

We are planning to put in granite countertop in our kitchen replacing
the existing ceramic tiles. There will be couple of weeks between the
teardown of the existing countertop and installing the new one. I am
thinking of putting plywood boards to act as a temporary countertop.
What do we do about the sink? We dont have a laundry sink.

I am thinking of putting a cheap plastic or metal sink as a temporary
one in the kitchen. Any suggestion where I can get a really cheap sink
that can last for 2-3 weeks? The existing sink is a ceramic one inset
into the tiles. My guess is that will be useless when the ceramic
tiles are removed.

Thanks a lot for your comments.

-Dipu