Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bulbs

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Once you have bulbs that can be switched on and off using the phone,
and have the color anything you want set by the phone app, doesn‘t
cost any more to have the dimming done that way too.

Yep even smart kettles are availible for under 100 UKPs.

It's an excellent idea. You stay outside in the cold fiddling with your
phone to make sure the kettle has just boiled when you get indoors. Let's
just hope you remembered to switch on your heating too - before getting
home.

I've heard of smart toasters too. You put the bread in before you go to
work and have beautiful stale bread toast waiting for you when you get
home at night. Assuming a mouse hasn't eaten it first. After fiddling
with your phone outside in the cold.

What I need is an app. which can take the dirty clothes from the basket
and put them in the machine before switching it on. And an app to do the
ironing - even better.

I must be the odd one here. I'd have thought of all those ideas ages ago
if I saw any merit in them. Not have to be 'sold' them by a TV ad.

--
*Wood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.