Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

On 08/11/16 12:46, TimW wrote:
On 08/11/16 09:45, TimW wrote:
On 08/11/16 01:19, TimW wrote:
On 07/11/16 20:06, Bill Wright wrote:
I've just watched John Snow's report from the US. Utter total
one-sided
bias against Trump. Staggeringly one-sided.
Now Dispatches are on about the housing shortage. They mention that
it's
partly due to the 'massive population increase' but they don't say
why
the population has increased.

Bill

So you want to hear that it's all about immigration, even though that
would be a lie. Farage or the Mail will tell you that, and plenty of
other lies too. Stick with them in future.

well it is all about immigration. the ones having kids are first
generation (Asian) immigrants by and large.

This is not xenophopbia, its actually a fact.

You say it's people who were born here having too many children? Nothing
to do with immigration then, more a question of skin colour. Is that
what troubles you?

You are letting your racism show.

Nothing to do with skin colour, everything to do with imported cultural
norms.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati...-uk-born-women

Or do you think the Office for national statistics is a rabid swivel
eyed spittle flecked den of xenophobes?

What an immigration denier you are, to be sure.

You won't know these things about me: I am white. I have five children.
As it happens my Dad was born in India, my Granny in Jamaica.

Well then you are exactly the point. first generation immigrant with far
too many children.

If you
want to share with me your opinion about my use of contraception I will
tell you to go and take a running jump and you won't even be surprised.
It's none of your business and you know it.

Nm but it is societies, as those 5 children will have received
infinitely more benefit than I ever have, and will need housing...

So we can take it that you are a social parasite then?

For some reason though, you think it's okay to pontificate about
brown-skinned people who do exactly the same as me.

Who said anything about 'brown skinned'

You say you are white whatever that means, and your dad was born in
india. It's you who sees race everywhere.

That is because you
are a racist. You don't think you are, but you have just proved beyond
any doubt that you are. You won't accept it because you can't see what
is clear as day. You are confused, deluded and stupid.

That is because you are a racist. You don't think you are, but you have
just proved beyond any doubt that you are. You won't accept it because
you can't see what is clear as day. You are confused, deluded and stupid.

Well thanks for a clear admission on your part that you are a racist, as
'I am white' is the sort of statement only a racist CAN make.

I pointed you at facts. Facts about *immigration* not about 'race' You
don't like the facts. So you call me a racist for pointing them out.

Sad.

TW

kind word alone.

Al Capone