Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default will tool and wood prices soar (was Fahrenheit 11-8)

wrote:
And the price of new cars - particularly GM, is at an all-time low
when you look at average wage-hours worked to buy them.

Thinking of the number of wage-hours worked to buy them makes me drive
less (truly).
Sitting at a red light last month, and got rear-ended by new little
white Buick driven by a 19 or 20 years old girl/woman (who must have
obviously been-- fill in the blank ). Turns out her Progressive
insurance who promised to take care of everything, wouldn't take care of
everything...so off to small claims court we go... The disputed amount
is about the same as my deductable, so I'm not bothering my insurer with
it. So, in case you are curious like I was, I learned I wouldn't go
with Flo, unless you're after something besides her policy. : ) Sorry
I drifted off topic.