Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hickeys

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 22:46:28 -0400, wrote:

On 3 Nov 2016 01:18:30 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2016-11-02, Larry Jaques wrote:

That was one of the things I hated about the car wash guys
using ArmorAll on the _steering_wheels_ before I test drove the
repaired cars at the body shop. I asked them if they were trying to
drum up new business for the shop.

Who would have paid for the repairs after that? (You-- or was
it that the owners would not be expecting the slick steering wheel? :-)

The shop, once the owners sued. One idiot put it on the brake pedal,
too. Talk about fun!

I didn't know what ArmorAll was a silicone oil/grease.

Enjoy,
DoN.

You find out real quick when you try to paint something that has had
ArmorAll sprayed on or near it. The fish-eyes never end!!!!

Of the ArmorAll products only Natural Finish Detailer Protectant is
silicone free

The painter refused to let the car wash idiots anywhere near the paint
shop. And the only fix for fish-eyes in paint is to add silicone to
IT before spraying. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

--
If government were a product,
selling it would be illegal.