Calvin Henry-Cotnam

Default Drywall tapered edge should be on inside or outside corner?

Xilikon ) said...

I am planning on drywalling my basement and the ceiling ht is 8'-6". How
would you drywall that running seams horizontal?

Best way (but with some waste) is to get 4x10 sheets and trim them to the
right height then install them vertically.

If you do go with hanging vertically, you can get 4x9 sheets which would
have less waste.

We have an ICF foundation (insulated concrete form) with 9' high walls
and must cover with drywall, so I'm thinking about going vertical with
9' sheets for the basement.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
- Napoleon