Amos

Default Drywall tapered edge should be on inside or outside corner?

'nuther Bob wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:27:05 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

It can be done either way, but I find that It seems to work better with
the square edge in the corner. I get better (flatter) outside corners and
the inside corners don't show as much so other than structural problems I
would rather deal with the non-taper there.

I like the tapers on the outside too. That lets me get a mostly square
corner with little odd filling there. When it's time to do the
baseboard molding, chair rail, etc it fits much better. The un-square
inside corner is much easier less of an issue.

Bob

you mean for the one time you did drywall work? you spend your entire
life in usenet crossposting bad advice. when do you find time to do any
drywall work....