Billy

Default Installation - Ceramaic Tile vs. Marble

That is correct, installation cost is what I don't understand. The marble
product is obviously more expensive than ceramic, but I don't understand why
the *installation* price is so much greater for installing marble vs.
ceramic. How does the installation process differ?

"Brad" wrote in message
In article ,
said...

"Billy" wrote in message
I recently priced ceramic tile vs. marble installations. The store

said
they
would install ceramic/porcelain for $6 and marble to $15 per sq ft.

What
is
so involved or different in a marble installation that makes it so

much
more
expensive?

cost of product

I think he was talking about only the installation cost.