Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hickeys

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 08:48:11 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 12:25:29 AM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:

I can find damnear anything, and for a great price, on either eBay.com
or Amazon.com. The Home Depot (as stated), Homedepot.com, and
Craigslist.com usually have local stuff, too.

Warning a minor gloat coming.

Today I cruised thru the local scrap yard and found almost nothing. But did find a Gardner Bender 1/2 inch emt hickey. Well not the whole thing, it was just the head, no handle. But kind of nice with a bubble level and arrows indicating the angle bent. It is cast aluminum and the guy at the scrap yard did not charge me for it.

Dan

I've had mine for almost 45 years.

I have 3 sets, 1/2-1"

One in each work truck, one in my home shop.

One of the sets I got back in the very early 1980s

---