Joseph Meehan

Default Rat problem

I suggest you farm out the dog for a week or two and get serious about
those rats.

The other solution, and maybe better, is to call in the pro. They know
what works well in your part of the country, time of year etc. They can
also inspect and advice you about other actions such as closing off access
or removing food sources, to keep them out.

Frankly I would go for the pro.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Angus" wrote in message
I don't know if this is a home repair problem or not but we've had Rats in
our basement for a while now. I managed to trap and kill a couple but I'm
sure there are more around.
I don't want to use poison cause I have a dog . I've been using the
conventional Rat Trap type of spring trap but the buggers seem to be able

eat the bait right off the trap without triggering it sometimes. I need
this problem gone before it gets out of hand.
Angus