Lar

Default Rat problem

In article ,
says...

I don't want to use poison cause I have a dog . I've been using the
conventional Rat Trap type of spring trap but the buggers seem to be able to
eat the bait right off the trap without triggering it sometimes. I need
this problem gone before it gets out of hand.
Angus

If you are not using bait because of the dog you can
get bait stations that secure the bait inside so the
pets can't get to it. If you are using peanut butter as
a bait in the basement setting you may have the large
outdoor roaches (aka palmetto bugs, water bugs) eating
the peanut butter.

--
We child proofed our home,
but they are still getting in.