Rob Reali

Default Grundfos Water Pump

No pump needs an air tank, however, the captive air tank is a great option
as it allows the pump not to have to cycle on and off for small, occasional
uses.

"Gary Slusser" wrote in message

"Smithfarms Pure Kona" wrote
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:03:59 -1000, Smithfarms Pure Kona
wrote:

I hope you don't mind my asking in home *repair* but I think you
experts would know. We now have a captive air tank as well as a pump.
We live on catchment system. We are thinking of getting a Grundfos
Water Pump which apparently doesn't need a captive air tank. Any
opinions? Or should I just tell SO to go for it?
aloha, Thunder

What do you think of Model: MQ3-45?

aloha & TIA
Thunder
http://www.smithfarms.com
Farmers & Sellers of 100%
Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff

I take it model is a Grundfos. All I know about them is how to spell
the name and that they are a German company, I think. I sell Goulds and
Sta-Rite. You can't go wrong with any of the three.

Gary
Quality Water Associates