Gary Slusser

Default Grundfos Water Pump

"Smithfarms Pure Kona" wrote
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:03:59 -1000, Smithfarms Pure Kona
wrote:

I hope you don't mind my asking in home *repair* but I think you
experts would know. We now have a captive air tank as well as a pump.
We live on catchment system. We are thinking of getting a Grundfos
Water Pump which apparently doesn't need a captive air tank. Any
opinions? Or should I just tell SO to go for it?
aloha, Thunder

What do you think of Model: MQ3-45?

aloha & TIA
Thunder
http://www.smithfarms.com
Farmers & Sellers of 100%
Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff

I take it model is a Grundfos. All I know about them is how to spell
the name and that they are a German company, I think. I sell Goulds and
Sta-Rite. You can't go wrong with any of the three.

Gary
Quality Water Associates