Neil Williams

Default Cordless Drill: Dual Speed range?

"MIchael Jasper" wrote in message
om...
Hi-

I am looking at a cordless Firestorm Drill - either the 12 or 14.4 V
models. (Yes, I'm aware of concerns about B&D reliability, but this
will be for light household project use (eg putting together a
sandbox)- probably once or twice/month - and the B&D factory store is
very convenient for me, whereas taking any other brand in for repair
would be very inconvenient). Also replacement batteries for B&D
models seem much more reasonable than other brands.

I'd get the Dewalt 9.6v over either of the two drills you mentioned.

--Neil