BeamGuy

Default Termite Pest Control - Help me pick the best deal please

What type of termites... In S. Texas I believe there are two types...?

"Who Cares" wrote in message ...

I have had several companys come and look at a termite problem we are
having at our home. I have narrowed it down to two companies. Can
someone please give me their two cents worth.

Company 1 recommends trenching and rodding around the outside
perimeter and drilling through concrete slabs. This includes drilling
along the perimiter INSIDE the house outer walls down through the
concrete slab. Chemicals used will be Prevail FT 0.25%

cost 875.00 plus tax total 947.19

Company 2 also recommends trenching around perimeter of house.
Infected areas will also be treated with Dursban, Demon or Prevail.

Perimeter will be treated with either Premise,Phantom or Termidor.

Costs: If perimeter is treated with:
Premise: 765.50

Phantom: 882.00

Termidor: 998.50

I have heard good things about Termidor. What do you all think is the
best deal and most effective. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Mike in South Texas