Art Begun

Default Refrigerator freezer knob stuck, wont turn

You might try cleaning the coils underneath and in back bottom to see
if it helps the cooling process. A vacuum cleaner will do a bit of
it. A narrow soft brush is better.

"susan" wrote in message
om...
We have a 10 yr old Hot Point. (21.7 no frost- side by side, water

in door)
the A-E freezer knob is stuck on D it wont turn Any ideas??
Now here's the real problem the fridge part doesn't seem to be

getting real
cold.
Whats the scoop...I have the fridge up all the way to 9...would it

get colder
if I turned the freezer lower??
Our Calif weather has been a warm 85 lately and we dont open the

fridge too often.
Ps I did clean the coils with a coil brush.
Thanks
Susan