Smithfarms Pure Kona

Default Grundfos Water Pump

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:28:44 GMT, "Gary Slusser"
wrote:

"Smithfarms Pure Kona" wrote
I hope you don't mind my asking in home *repair* but I think you
experts would know. We now have a captive air tank as well as a

pump.
We live on catchment system. We are thinking of getting a

Grundfos
Water Pump which apparently doesn't need a captive air tank. Any
opinions? Or should I just tell SO to go for it?
aloha, Thunder

http://www.smithfarms.com
Farmers & Sellers of 100%
Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff

More information on the pump would help, Grundfos must make a dozen

or
more models of pumps. Is it a constant pressure pump?

Gary
Quality Water Associates

Yes- a constant pressure pump, I think. I'll try and get more
information but one of the benefits is the constant pressure.
Apparently the pump goes on each time you turn on the water. With our
current and soon to be old system, there is a notable difference in
the pressure which also affects our Paloma water heater.