Joseph Meehan

Default Can you derive a 110 volt outlet from a 4 wire 220 volt in the US?

I like the built in fuse. It looks good. The question I have is about
plug. There are a number of different plugs\outlets used. Are you sure you
are getting a matched set?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Steven Kingsley" wrote in message
m...
You guys are the best! Thanks for all the great information.

Now that I have confirmation that using a hot , neutral, and ground is
safe; I wonder if anyone knows of a place in Canada that would ship an
adapter to the states?

Seems like it would be a lot easier than replacing circuit breakers
and everything at the junction box.

I've been to three hardware stores and one appliance shop asking about
the adapter. They all hadn't hear of it, but thought it was the most
brilliant idea ever.

For those who haven't seen one..

http://www.applianceaid.com/adaptor.html

Steven