IMM

Default uk.d-i-y London Meet: Final call for participants, 1st August

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
Thanks to all who replied to my first message.

After discussion with John Schmitt, who organised the last meet, I
have made a provisional reservation at New Loon Fung Restaurant,
42, Gerrard St., WC2 for a week on Friday, the 1st August at 8pm.

http://www.eatoutgoout.com/Restauran...natown_WC2.asp

This establishment is apparently moderately priced (John says they
have a set menu for around a tenner, which for West End prices seems
remarkable).

I propose that we meet up at the Moon under Water (a J D Wetherspoons)
at 28 Leicester Square from about 6pm.

How will you know each other? Will you all be wearing pink carnations?

---