Andy & Carol

Default Keeping evil squirrels out of house.

Ihad 3 in my attic, they put a hole in my facia board, underneath my roof
edge.
Near the hole ,on the roof I baited 5 rat traps, with good smelling peanut
butter...3 dead squirrils in one day, they cant pass up peanut butter!
They will chew on your electric wire...one chewed all the way threw,
blew a fuse, I had a hard time finding that chewed up spot, no fire, we were
lucky!
This happened about 10 yrs. ago, before this latest episode!
Andy

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
Subject: Keeping evil squirrels out of house.
BRBR

I assume the good ones will have free entry : )
zemedelec