Alexander Galkin

Default Threaded copper adapter

The water meter is inside my basement. The water meter was setup by a
plumber that previous owner hired when I was buying a house. I also think
that it was me who caused the leak when touching water pipes as it didn't
leak before. in general if it's not a big deal to fix the leak myself I
would rather do it.

"Tom J" wrote in message

"Alexander Galkin" wrote in message
I found yesterday that where my water meter connects to incoming water

line
using threaded copper meter there is a tinny leak. Is there way to seal

the
leak without unscrewing and then screwing again the water meter.

You don't repair leaks on the incoming side of the meter, the water

company
does.

Tom J