Default Need Advice on Mounting a Piece of Granite in Countertop

At my house, the sealant is gravity. It's a free product available
everywhere.

"Tom Sikes" wrote in message
Tools are not a problem. I've got a router, roto zip, table saw, worm
drive, etc. How did you seal the space between the granite and the
countertop? I have considered grout with silicone over it.
"B" wrote in message
. com...
I have two instances of granite mounted in wooden countertops in my

house.
One has beveled-edge granite resting in a rectangular hole in the wood,

and
one has square-cut granite resting on a ledge that is cut into the wood

with
a router. What kind of tools do you have?

"Tom Sikes" wrote in message
We are going to be installing new counter tops (laminate w/ wood edge)

in
our kitchen. I have a piece of granite that I would like to install

in
the
countertop near the stove. Does anybody have advice on mounting the

granite
into the countertop. I would prefer to install it flush or near flush

with
the countertop.