JNJ

Default Pilot vs. Pilotless Gas Ranges

No, but I can tell you that a month away with a water heater
pilot and stove pilots results in hardly any gas usage (well
below the minimum charge) and that include keeping the water
hot in the water tank. The amount of gas saved by having a
pilotless stove can possibly ever make up the difference in
cost of a pilot stove vs. a pilotless stove (unless you keep
the stove for 20 years).

Curious you would mention that as the stove we have has been here for well
over 20 years now.

Like I said -- this is really more of a curiosity than anything else. I'm
just curious how much gas a pilot actually consumes.

James