Andy Hall

Default uk.d-i-y London Meet: Final call for participants, 1st August

Thanks to all who replied to my first message.

After discussion with John Schmitt, who organised the last meet, I
have made a provisional reservation at New Loon Fung Restaurant,
42, Gerrard St., WC2 for a week on Friday, the 1st August at 8pm.

http://www.eatoutgoout.com/Restauran...natown_WC2.asp

This establishment is apparently moderately priced (John says they
have a set menu for around a tenner, which for West End prices seems
remarkable).

I propose that we meet up at the Moon under Water (a J D Wetherspoons)
at 28 Leicester Square from about 6pm.

http://tinyurl.com/htha

I have made the restaurant reservation provisionally for ten but can
vary it accordingly, and I have also personally emailed everybody that
I can remember who went last time as well as those who responded this
time - if I have forgotten anyone apologies.

In order to get numbers reasonably accurate, please would those
wishing to come, email me at as soon as possible.

thanks

Andy

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl