Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Harsh reality in one of USA's poorest towns where people won'tvote because they can't afford bus fare

On 31/10/2016 18:30, Bod wrote:
On 31/10/2016 18:18, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:43:59 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 2:31:46 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

On 30/10/2016 07:30, T wrote:
On 10/29/2016 07:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Americans are the most generous people in the world, independently
minded and many are extremely nonconformists but usually easy going
until we get angry. You don't want to make the population angry
because when we get angry, we get together and take action. I do
believe that Americans are about to give the middle finger to the
Washington D.C. establishment. I know I am. ?( ?_?)?

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster

1+

I can't wait !

Time to load yer guns?

Mine stays loaded, dunce. What use is an unloaded gun?

Chuckle. You go girl! : )

I've got a water pistol, does that count?

Also, should I keep it loaded, I have plenty of ammo.