Gary Slusser

Default A Puzzle - Iron and Yellow Colour in the Water

"Michael" wrote

"Gary Slusser" wrote in message

Gary,
First of all welcome to the group. Secondly please snip the preceding
message instead of repeating it in its entirety

Hi Mike,

I see you must be in rural.misc, otherwise you'd have been reading my
posts in alt.home.repair and other groups since early 1997. Or you must
be new here or I would have read your posts in my groups. So I'll
welcome to you too.

Many people search for my posts, so I leave what I am replying to so
they and others can learn without constantly going from one post to
another. I find many posters asking for help or in understanding their
water quality problems to be a bit limited in knowing what to ask or
offer in regards to detail so how do you propose I answer what hasn't
been asked if I snip what they have said? It also prevents me from
having to go from one post to the previous posts or when I get e-mail
including my reply. I get quite a bit of e-mail and it takes more time
to reply if things are hacked up to the point where I have to
familiarize myself with the person's problem by looking up newsgroup
posts. So I'm sorry if my nonsnipped replies disturb you but it doesn't
seem you're much interested in my replies so could you please skip over
them.

Gary
Quality Water Associates