Owain

Default Light for small space - battery driven??

"Ger" wrote
| Maybe I could put the shells back on some lonely part of the beach
| and put a small solar powered webcam there. Then I could replace the
| glass on the table top with an LCD screen and dispaly the webcam
| of the shells in their true natural state.

That would look very nice. I am all for Enjoying the Beauty of Nature from
the Comfort of One's Armchair. An even finer idea might be a floor-mounted
plasma panel. Then you could have beach, or grass, or flowing water with
fish, underneath, as the mood took. Or when everybody's had too much to
drink put on the snowy mountain video and pretend the lounge is a cable-car.

Owain