limey

Default Garage floor

"Tom J" wrote in message

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
You used the wrong kind of paint or more likely you did not prep the

job
well enough to start with. The fix is to do it right. Done right the
paint will not come off.

But - but - but it's already down and peeling, so it's very hard to do
right when it's already been done wrong. Mine was etched and painted in
1966 and is still solid, but I did have one of those commercial sprayed on
vinyl chip surfaces that were very popular at the time. Cost 5 times
regular paint, but has well paid for it's self.

Tom J

Well, it looks as though I can blame the builder, who went ahead and painted
it "for a favor". Which leads me back to my original question: can I put
down sheet vinyl? If so, can it be glued down? Thanks for any reply.