William Coney

Default Do you have a heat pump?

* Some people actually don't like the *method* a heat pump uses, a

different
consideration than cost. Heat pumps move higher volumes of lower

temperature
air and to some this is not comfortable.

Umm...how you figure this? Seriously...since we install more heatpumps

than
anything else now...due to the cheaper cost..to run...
I can show you were you would be seriously wrong on this blanket
statement...and where inspectors have gone around the home looking for the
gas line...on a heat pump...

What part of the above are you considering a blanket statement? I said "some
people."

In general, air coming out of a register from a heat pump is lower
temperature than other heating types. I'm talking about my experience with
my circa-1981 technology unit.

Where are you located?

Regards.