mark Ransley

Default Sears special on stove and fridge

Al , friges are on wheels to, you just dont see them, I recomend you
check out consumer reports and pay the online fee, there are alot to
choose from and a salesman aint gonna test em. There are alot of
different types of elec ranges, I dought you will save much in elec ,
but in friges check the yellow tags inside for consumption, .. do some
research you have so many options these days, even if you did purchase
today you can always tell them to wait on you order ,,,,have a nice day