Lorence M

Default Ceiling fan with pass through for existing light?

Oz Scott wrote:

My wife and I cant decide on a fan for our kitchen. The trouble is the
lights. We really like the style of light we have now and dislike any we
have seen in a fan/combo.

Is it possible to buy a fan that would allow the use of our existing light
by connecting the old light to a new fan only unit?

I looked at a Hunter (90% sure) ceiling fan that had an optional
light fixture. You could use the light or blank it out. Sorry can't
remember model. With a little luck you may adapt your fixture to the
fan, or to the blank, then attach the blank to the fan.
Buy the way Hunters seem to be well liked around here. Likely the one
I'll buy

Good luck
Lorence