Art Begun

Default Setting a toilet--- assembled or bowl first

Maybe someone should explain that to the toilet manufacturer. I guess
he wants the entire toilet disassembled if the wax seal goes bad.

"Rick Stanley" wrote in message

"jagerEd" wrote in message
t...
The directions for our new Toto toilet calls for setting the bowl

and
then
mounting the tank.
The tile man wants me to assemble the tank to the bowl so he can

set
it all
in one piece.
Other than the awkwardness of lifting the whole thing, what is the
difference?

TIA

Ed

Look at it this way. If you weren't replacing the toilet when

getting
the new tile, there is no way someone would take the tank off, then

the
bowl, and reverse the procedure when re-setting. It would be pulled

off
as one piece, and set the same.