jagerEd

Default Setting a toilet--- assembled or bowl first

"Two Brothers Enterprises" wrote in message
jagerEd wrote:

The directions for our new Toto toilet calls for setting the bowl and

then
mounting the tank.
The tile man wants me to assemble the tank to the bowl so he can set it

all
in one piece.
Other than the awkwardness of lifting the whole thing, what is the
difference?

TIA

Ed

Most professional flooring installers and plumbers would rather install
the complte unit. Anyway what the hell do you care, if he's doing it?

I guess that was the question--- SHOULD I care? With all due respect, I
always
want to know why when a workman or contractor wants to do something "his
way," especially when it's contrary to what the manufacturer says in the
installation instructions.