Kevin Gorman

Default CBHvac

"CBHvac" wrote in message

"tflfb" wrote in message
I thought that you might recomend a brand of heat pump, natural gas
furnace, or central air heating unit, you would buy if you were in the
market.

Get a minimum of 4 quotes. If you have existing units, make sure that the
lineset is also being replaced. Ask lots of questions....get referals,

ask
your neighbors, friends and family who they use. Beware the hard core
salesman.

Is the lineset the set of two copper tubes, one large, one small running
from the outside unit to the inside unit? When I state the question, it
sounds obvious, but...

What are the advantages of replacing the lineset on an existing system (and
disadvantages of not replacing)?

Thanks