Default Spammed by Screwfix?

Phil wrote:

In most instances, if the company has a postal address for the customer
which mentions a company name, they can be considered legitmate business
customers no matter what the email address - a great number of my company's
customers use aol, freeserve, hotmail etc as their business emails eg
. If the company peronsalises the emails
they send and includes that company name in the email (something like, Hi
Fred, As one of our valued customers we thought Bloggs Industries would love
to hear about...) then they would appear to be trying to ensure that they
only reach legitimate business customers.

So what about xxx.demon.co.uk domains? Demon is most certainly a
business but their customers may or may not be businesses.

This 'business'/'individual' distinction is simply a non-starter.

--
Chris Green )