Gnube

Default workshop machines revisited

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:52:51 -0400, "Chris Harris"
wrote:

Axminster saw bench - Aminster part BTS10P

I don't know how close this might be to your needs or preference, but
I often remember a potential bargain when I see one, even if it's not
something I could make use of myself.

It may make your day, with any luck, here's hoping anyway!

Good for carving a large roast penguin come xmas day too I 'd guess.
;O)

I have some judiciously selected Ferm stuff, and while is not always
the latest thing, trying to provide fair quality at a fair price seem
to be something they are familiar with, not as common as it used to
be. Of course if it has to look the part too, then it quite probably
won't do! ;O)

Worth a look I guess.

Take Care,
Gnube