Linda Boumarafi

Default Electric Garage Door Not Closing

Hi!

I have an electric garage door that comes down about 2 feet before
stopping. In order to close the garage door, I have to close it
manually. I have greased the track and there doesn't appear to be any
hang-ups along the way in the track.

I think I need to adjust the garage door opener. The only trouble is,
I don't know how. After reading several posts, I went out and looked
for a knob to adjust the downforce or the amount of travel. I didn't
see one. I don't have a manual, because the opener was already there
when I bought the house.

I'm dealing with an EZ-Lift 500 Deluxe 1/2 HP opener. Anybody know how
to adjust that? Thanks!

Sincerely,

Linda Boumarafi