Mike P

Default Spammed by Screwfix?

What is up with you people, just ignore me and that will be the end of it!

I'm not the first to use this method of answering a thread and I won't be
the last.

If there are people out there that haven't got the technology or
intelligence or knowledge or equipment to understand my original or
subsequent reply then yet again I say "LIFE SUCKS" (did you hear me
shouting).

And I see no mention of the subject line in your.

Just WHO do you people think you are?, dictating how I should wish to
participate, have I abused anyone, have I swore at anyone, have I give bad
advice, NO

If you just kept to the subject at hand like I did in my original reply in
this sub thread ("Well said Dave, I'll second that.") we wouldn't be this
far down the ladder.

I hope Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) to whom I openly admit that I disagree
with his stand looks at this and realises that self appointed HITLER'S are
steering away from the core subject of his post.

Mike P.