Art

Default Help with Toshiba CF3072B

Especially the small caps near the vertical output and the similar one near
the jungle chip. I seem to remember they were either red or green in colour
but can't recall the value.
"David" wrote in message
Lots of them, replace all the vertical circuit related capacitors.
Do a Google groups search for Toshiba, vertical for the specifics.

"Stephen K. Long" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am looking for help with a Toshiba 30" TV, model CF3072B. The problem

is
with the top 10% of the picture. It has white lines across the first

40 -50
lines. I believe that one or more of the capacitors in the vertical or
horizontal circuit is bad. I'm hoping someone out there has an idea on

which
one it maybe.

Stephen