James Sweet

Default tv repair plan

"RB" wrote in message
Thanks for the good info. I'm not going to try this repair, as I have no
test eqpt (except for DVOM). If it was something easy like pulling and
replacing a board, I'd take a chance on it. But, sounds like it could be
small components on a board that isn't a plug-in. And, I couldn't begin

fault isolate, and maybe couldn't even replace a bad component. I don't
have micro-min soldering/de-soldering eqpt. Just an old weller gun.

Try giving it away, is there a section on craigslist.org that's local to
you? Someone like myself could pick it up and put it to use.