Joe Rongen

Default tv repair plan

"Jason D." wrote in
message ...
On 18 Jul 2004 20:25:58 GMT,

(LASERandDVDfan) wrote:

[snip]

I still stand by my opinion and I frequent a TV/Stereo store where the
salespeople always refer to RCA products as "Return Comin' At'cha," a
generalization that applies to any Thomson product.

That's hurts. We liked them because of info and we do them and
actually made money and speedy service and made customers happy as
well. JVC is fine but very little in way of training stuff, same with
Samsung, I found many Samsung's undocumented items that techs should
know about.

To get a factual idea of which TV is better or worse one should know
the actual numbers of a particular brand and model sold in one's area.
Only then, the service required for each brand - model makes statistical
sense. Otherwise, it really does not sum up a true picture of which
brand - model is good or bad.

Regards Joe

--
Every blade of grass has its Angel that bends over it
and whispers, "Grow, grow." - The Talmud

---