Pat D.

Default B&K 465 conversion help needed. Long post

I apologize for the formatting of the last bit of information in the
listing. Apprently the
info wrapped around to the next line making it somewhat difficult to
decipher. I'm
reposting that portion to make it more readable.

I contacted B&K and they provided me with the following information to
convert 466 CRT testers. They told me I could use it for earlier models as
well. Unfortunately, I believe he was mistaken as the 465 probably needs
the mod mentioned above and the wire colors listed don't correspond to their
chart. For those interested in modding their 466 unit, these should work.
They are taken from page -63- of some sort of B&K manual.

466 wire 466 Round connector 467/490 Molex
Conn.

wht/blk,blk/wht,orng/blk 1 1
Heater

blu/wht,grn/wht,red/wht 12 2
Heater

red 3
3 G1 red

grn 4
4 G1 grn

blu 5
5 G1 blu

red/blk 7
6 K red

grn/bl 8
7 K grn

blu/blk 9
8 K blu

G1 special white 2 NC

6 NC

K special black 11 NC

orange 10 (wired to 4 sockets) 9 G2 red,10
G2 grn,

11 G2 blu,12 G3,G4

Pat D.