Andy Hall

Default Is Grundfos ups 15-50 man enough for 15 year old 4 bed detached 8mm Microbore CH system

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:41:29 +0000, Dougie Nisbet
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:57:14 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

[ ... ]

Fasten small plastic bags over the radiator tails and take the radiator
outside. Give it a flush through with a mains hose or pressure washer.

It's the "taking it outside" bit that I found so difficult when I
followed your advice for my system :-) Not so much a DIY job as a DIY and
have a friend handy with big biceps!

Dougie

Well.... you wouldn't want to pressure wash it in your living room,
would you ;-). That would remind me of the way that Mr Bean does
the decorating.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl