IMM

Default Is Grundfos ups 15-50 man enough for 15 year old 4 bed detached 8mm Microbore CH system

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:04:59 GMT, Moonshine
wrote:

OK this might be an interesting one,could be on to something. I've

removed the
operating head off the only motorised value in the past now when it has

been
making a bit of a noise to find the valve below stuck. With some gentle
persuasion with pliers I've managed to free the valve.

Hmm.. That's concerning. It can sometimes happen after the summer
if the heating has not been on. It shouldn't otherwise. You can
avoid the summer issue by turning the heating on briefly evey week or
so.

Using the correct inhibitor lubricates as well, reducing this sort of thing.

---