Eugen T

Default Canon BJC-6000

Went to the website that Dan pointed me to. Several people bought extra
print heads (or trays - same thing I guess - green "tray" that holds a
cartridge) and had no luck
I don't think that this is a 'waste cartridge full' problem, but I followed
all instructions and now my yellow cartridge stopped printing (but I think
that was the only one that was running out of ink).

"gothika" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:58:32 -0400, "Eugen T"
wrote:

Hi all,
Not sure what happened to this printer. It prints all colors perfectly,

but
nothing in black color - there is tons of ink in the cartridge (they are
transparent in this printer), I cleaned black printing head (put it in

99%
rubbing alcohol for 15 minutes) - looks nice and clean.
Printer reports yellow color to be low (there are 3 color cartridges + 1
black cartridge), but no reports on black cartridge being bad. I checked
contacts to the head - they are all fine...
What steps should I take to try to fix this?
Thanks!

Sounds like time to replace the print head tray.(The do-hickey that
the ink tanks drop into.)
You can usually get them a bit cheaper on Ebay.
Consult your manual for the exact part # for the trays.(BCI something
as I recall.)