Art

Default Magnavox 60P8288 big screen

Sound like a symptom that warrants technical intervention to determine what
is causing the weird problems, best to call authorized service. .
"BadHabit" wrote in message
My 60P8288 picture and sounds are fine. But the little blue boxes at
the top of the screen with channel and time scroll vertically like a
Vhold setting was messed up. This does not seem to effect the
program I am trying to watch at all. Then after a short time the TV
turns itself off. After it goes off the power button keeps flashing
2 flashes every few seconds. I am assuming this is some sort of an
error code, but have no idea what it means. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you