Don Allen

Default Sony KV-20XBR Service Mode?

Does the old (circa 1986) Sony KV-20XBR have a service menu or service
mode? I just received the TV back from the repair shop this week after
a flyback, and some other ancillary parts (HOT), replacement. All is
basically fine with the set, except the convergence appears to be a bit
off as compared to what it was previously.

I'm just wondering whether it has a service mode, or you must converge
the set the "old fashioned" way? I have the necessary convergence test
equipment, but no technical info.

Also, were may I find a service pack, i.e. schematics, etc. for this
set. Are Sam's PhotoFacts, or equivalent, still available?

Thanks,
Don W9CW