DFR

Default RCA TV - Sound, but no picture

I have a RCA model F32650 TV that is only 18 months old. For the past
month, whenever I turn it on I sometimes got a picture and sometimes
not. The sound works fine.

When I got a picture, I would hear a rush of static electricity noise
and within a second or two I would have a picture.

Those times when I didn't get a picture, there was no static
electricity noise and the screen stayed black (but as I said, the
sound worked).

Over the past couple of days I haven't gotten a picture at all. I
assume that whatever was in the process of failing has failed.

Can someone give me a clue as to what might be the problem?

Thank you,
Daphne