Mark D. Zacharias

Default Problem with Aiwa CD-Player... lack of "oomph!"?

I don't remember - this was a long time ago.

If it was a long time ago it may get by with just another cleaning. 6 months
or more is easily enough time to make for marginal playing on one of these,
the way they suck dust in there.

mz

"Chaos Master" wrote in message
t...
LASERandDVDfan ) said those last words:

How was the lens cleaning performed?

I don't remember - this was a long time ago.

[snip]

1. Dust accumulation on the objective lens and possibly inside the

pickup on
the tangent mirror, diffraction grating, prism, photosensor array,

and/or laser
diode array.

Maybe...

2. Severed conductors on transmission ribbbon.

I've read about this.

[laser pickup problems]

Thanks for the info. I will check it soon.

[]s
--
© Chaos Master. | "I've tried so hard to tell
My Evanescence HP is at: | myself that you're gone